and my personal favorite
have you ever been so in love with a fictional character so fucking much you don’t know what to do, so you just spend 37 hours looking every single last detail about that character and cry.
My parents are lucky I was too lazy to go through a rebellious phase
There’s times you can note the difference in mental age with the most simplest of things.
i think my neighbourhood deserves a sitcom because there’s
- me, the teen blogger
- a house with 8 nuns
- a drug dealer who drives a hummer
- a scottish man who only ever wears a kilt and mows his lawn at 3 am
- an elderly couple who drive everywhere on their lawn mower
- a peacock who has been roaming the neighbourhood for years and no one knows why or where it came from
I’d watch the shit outta that show
Judging you if you don’t reblog this
JESUS TAKE THE PRNDL
- Me on my wedding day: you still like me right
Four types of reactions on Sherlock being alive
*George RR Martin watches Game Of Thrones*
This is not my design.